Founded in 2003, SENSR is a global leader in measuring dynamics. The firm is comprised of professionals who fuse expertise in data collection, product development and manufacturing engineering with practical field experience to produce high-value solutions for industry and science.
SENSR’s innovative solutions are proven for capturing dynamic measurements, assessing performance and managing risk. Our systems reduce the complexity and costs associated with dynamic monitoring. They are used to inspect and monitor critical infrastructure, safeguard facilities as well as engineer better products. From buildings and bridges to valuable space cargo and numerous military applications, hundreds of organizations are benefiting from SENSR's solutions.
Building on the development of state-of-the-art calibrated sensing solutions, SENSR's solutions measure and record states and conditions related to motion, vibration and inclination.
Key markets served include:
- Civil / Structural Monitoring
- Product Handling
- Product Testing
Selecting the right solution begins by listening. When a professional contacts SENSR, we learn about the application and what is needed to be accomplished before prescribing the right technology. A key element for a cost-effective solution is to match the application with the responses that need to be measured.
The SENSR Advantage
- Professional team of experienced dynamic monitoring experts with practical field experience and strong engineering expertise.
- Off-the-shelf solutions that are proven performers and extremely cost-effective.
- Solutions that are specifically designed to minimize complexities related to collecting and analyzing dynamic information.
- Products developed and tested based on real-world field experience.
- User-friendly products that combine intuitive operations and advanced capabilities.
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Iowa Advanced Manufacturing Council
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
For more information about our company: call, write or Email.SENSR
690 East Bridge Street
Elkader, IA 52043 USA